- Up to ±17,000 – 21,000 SF anchor space available
- Located in the middle of Westlake’s future commercial development, Grove Market Shopping Center is adjacent to over 8,000+ residential units approved within a 10 mile radius
- Traffic Count – Seminole Pratt Whitney Road: 22,500 ADT. Traffic counts are stated to increase to 78,000+ with completion of communities. SPW Road is the major north-south thoroughfare through the market. Permission Road is being extended in each direction and will be the main east-west artery of the town.
- Multiple full access points with high visibility off Seminole Pratt Whitney Road
- Two new pylon signs to be installed
- Westlake is the fastest growing city in Florida and the strongest residential growth market in Palm Beach County
- 10,379 SF ER at Westlake now open to the South, which is an extension of Wellington Regional Medical Center
- Christ Fellowship Church purchased 13 acres to build a 65,000 SF, 800 seat sanctuary and office.
- City just approved a 553,000 SF International Sports Training Facility which will include a private academy for grades Pre-K through 12 for both day and boarding school.
- Across from Seminole Ridge Community High School with 2,276 students.
|Address:||Loxahatchee | FL|